The purpose of this site is to create a cooperative knowledge base
towards developing innovative nutritional approaches for endurance
racing and training.
We encourage you to participate in evidence-based programs on
nutritional theories where results can vary by individual. With
this site you gain knowledge by implementing each nutritional
program into your own training. In the end you will have a deep
understanding of what works for you. This knowledge and testing
will allow you to greatly increase the chances of finishing Ironman
or any long distance race with no cramps, no bonk and no gastric
Follow the steps below to get started. If you have any questions,
please post them in the
- Create your own personal race page
With you personal page, friends, family & training partners can
follow your updates. You can post images, videos, and race
Click here and follow directions to sign-up
for your own personal page.
- Participate in nutrition programs (highly
Click on the Programs tab and follow
- Discuss topics using our forums
- Click on Forum tab.
- Select a category
- Browse topics, reply, or start a new discussion
You can also:
- Write personal blog posts
- Click on My Page tab (sign in if
- Click on Blog Posts link from
navigation in left column.
- Enter a Post Title then the main blog entry
- Click on the Publish Post button when you're ready
- Upload or watch videos
- Click on Videos tab.
- Click on link on + Add Videos link and follow
- Join groups
Click on Groups tab and select a group. On
the group page click on the Follow link on the right of the