Team First Endurance

Blogs are a great way to share updates with friends, family, and training partners. If you don't yet have a training blog, you can easily start one by clicking on the Blog Posts link on the left column of your profile under the My Page tab.

If you already have a blog, you can have new posts automatically show up on your Team First Endurance profile like Amanda Gillam Lovato does.

• First, click on My Page tab to get to your profile.
  • Next, click on Add RSS link at bottom of left column.
  • Enter a title (i.e. 'My Blog') & paste in your blog's RSS feed URL.
  • Click Save

Your blog posts should start showing up in that left column. To move it to the main body of your profile (like on Amanda's profile), move your mouse pointer to the RSS header above your posts. An icon with 4 arrows should appear. You can now click and drag the box over to the main area and place it above or below any of the other sections.

Please let us know if you have any questions with this. If these instructions worked for you, please feel free to reply to this thread and share your blog with everyone.

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great idea! I was wondering how to do that...
Got it!!! Thanks for the instructions - they worked great!
Hi! Thanks for the help. my blog is showing up on my page and I moved into the main body, no problem :)

However, for the blogs to show up on the "blogs" page, do you still have to add them manually? My latest blog post is not showing up. If someone could help me out that would be great! Thanks!
Hi Laura. Great to hear that you could add your blog feed to your profile.

The latest blog posts on the front page are for posts created using the built-in blog feature. It doesn't show posts from feeds from external blogs like the one you added.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Laura Vedeen said:
Hi! Thanks for the help. my blog is showing up on my page and I moved into the main body, no problem :)

However, for the blogs to show up on the "blogs" page, do you still have to add them manually? My latest blog post is not showing up. If someone could help me out that would be great! Thanks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Sterling Okura.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service